YLD (05/10) – To persevere in faith
YLD message summary on May 10:
To persevere in faith
We need perseverance
- The story of the turtle and the rabbit teaches us about perseverance
- Learn to develop new skills need perseverance
What is perseverance?
- Perseverance is the staying power to follow through and exert effort till the end to achieve your goals, dreams and vision.
What does the Bible tell us about perseverance?
All these many people who have had faith in God are around us like a cloud. Let us put every thing out of our lives that keeps us from doing what we should. Let us keep running in the race that God has planned for us. Let us keep looking to Jesus. Our faith comes from Him and He is the One who makes it perfect. He did not give up when He had to suffer shame and die on a cross. He knew of the joy that would be His later. Now He is sitting at the right side of God.
(Hebrews 12:1-2, NLV)
- Surround with people who have perseverance – learn and train to have perseverance
- Take any distractions away – single-mindedness
- Focus and aim at the goal God sets for you
Keep going, do not give up, persevere in Faith and do the right thing in the Lord!